I’m Kylie Saunder
A Melbourne Health & Medical Writer and SEO Copywriter who writes content that inspires, educates and influences readers.
Why I do this:
It all began from the age of 3 when I learned to read.
And from that moment I discovered the power of words.
I’ve always been fascinated with communication, human psychology, marketing and writing.
And from university to the marketing & corporate world to the health and wellness industry till now.
Speaking and communicating from the heart has always been at the core of my work.
My purpose is clear, to:
- Highlight your awesomeness in language that speaks to your audience
- Help you rise above the online noise and to create fabulous content, written in your voice – no more wasting energy and time jumping up and down, desperate to be noticed and heard.
- Guide your audience further into your website, to discover how you can help them and why you’re different.
- Make your audience feel so heard, noticed and connected with that they share, comment and engage with you effortlessly.
- Encourage and help you to embrace the content creation process – from social media and blog post, to newsletters, speaker profiles and thank you notes.
- Married, Gen-X, urban-hippie who lives in Melbourne
- Self employed since 1998 – been working online for the last 11 years, before that I owned several health and wellness business
- Volunteer puppy carer for Vision Australia (Seeing Eye Dogs Australia) since 2012
- Favourite TV shows: comedies including Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm & Get Smart, Netflix & Stan Nordic Noir & crime TV series
- Vegetarian, yogini, beach loving at all times of the year gal
- Love sport, especially AFL (Hawthorn) and the Australian Open – well I am born, bred Melburnian!
- Introvert (INFJ) who loves to socialise and hang out with fabulous, creative people – then relishes quiet solitude.