I’m Kylie Saunder
A Melbourne based SEO copywriter who helps people tell their stories, expand their influence and increase sales.
Why I do this:
I want to live in a world where writing fabulous online content feels simple and easy.
It all began from the age of 3 when I learned to read.
And from that moment I discovered the power of words.
I’ve always been fascinated with communication, human psychology, marketing and writing.
And from university to the corporate world to the health and wellness industry till now.
Speaking and communicating from the heart has always been at the core of my work.
My purpose is clear – it’s to:
- Highlight your awesomeness in language that speaks to your audience
- Help you rise above the online noise and to create fabulous content, written in your voice – no more wasting energy and time jumping up and down, desperate to be noticed and heard.
- Guide your audience further into your website, to discover how you can help them and why you’re different.
- Make your audience feel so heard, noticed and connected with that they share, comment and engage with you effortlessly.
- Encourage and help you to embrace the content creation process – from social media and blog post, to newsletters, speaker profiles and thank you notes.
- Married, Gen-X, urban-hippie who lives in Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula, Australia
- Self employed since 1998 – been working online for the last 7 years, before that owned several health and wellness business.
- Favourite TV shows: comedies including Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm & Get Smart; dramas including House of Cards, West Wing & The Sopranos.
- Vegetarian, yogini, beach loving at all times of the year gal
- Volunteer puppy carer for Vision Australia (Seeing Eye Dogs Australia)
- Love sport, especially AFL (Hawthorn) and the Australian Open – well I am born, bred Melburnian!
- Introvert who loves to socialise and hang out with fabulous, creative people – then relishes quiet solitude.