Feeling burned out in your business?
From the outside looking in, you’ve got your sh*t together.
1 Give yourself some space
It’s normal to go looking for solutions to your burn out by opening an internet browser and searching.
But steer away from looking for new things to implement in your business.
Now’s not the time to burden yourself with new sales funnels, blueprints and step-by-step business systems.
Close your browser and start doing the stuff that makes you, your community and target audience feel fabulous.
You may decide to:
- stop blogging for a few weeks,
- take more personal photos and post to social media, or
- start writing the eCourse you’ve always wanted to create.
2 You’re not alone
Every business owner has punch the air with a *high five, yeah baby!* days.
And every business owner has days when they feel like they may as well shut the door and apply for a job.
Not many people talk about feeling absolutely crappy when they’re working in their own business.
If you’re feeling crappy for days and days on end, find someone to talk to.
Your GP is a good starting point. Because you don’t have to go through your life feeling “OMG this isn’t working…I’m hopeless…I’ll be able to get through this by myself…”
- Feel like sitting on a pier, eating fish and chips while sipping on a cold cider? Do it.
- Curious about what the classes are like in the yoga studio you walk past everyday? Get yourself to a class.
- Fed up with sitting in front of your screen answering emails as you wrack your brains about how next year is going to be different? Close your laptop and declare the rest of today (and tomorrow!) a mental health day.
- Visit the art gallery you keep promising yourself you’ll get to – but never do.