Want to get noticed in 2015?
It doesn’t matter whether you work for yourself or for someone else.
You may work in a cubicle, a cafe, an open plan office or from a laptop in your lounge room.
If you want to get noticed, appreciated, and remembered – you need to do the little things well.
From the tone you use:
- in an email,
- on your social media posts,
- on your voice mail messages, or
- in your face to face chats.
To the intention behind the words you use, or don’t use.
Words have the power to delight, inspire, help and heal.
But they can also confuse, confound, make you turn you away.
Think about a time when you’ve experienced average or bad customer service.
The attitude may have come across as a ‘who cares’ because of the tone, the language, the words.
Now how about when you’ve had fabulous customer service?
You felt special, like you mattered when:
- the right things were said at the right time, in the right tone,
- an email arrived just when you needed it, confirming your appointment,
- your online purchase was followed up with a personal thank you note.
Each of these touch points in your business and personal life depend on how you choose your words.
Like to build you personal and business brand in 2015?
Look at the touch points in your business including:
- what’s being said when the phone is answered,
- what’s being written in emails and letters, and
- the tone of your social media posts and blogs.
Need some help with your business touch points?