You’ve heard about Google Plus but you’re a bit hesitant.
Will it benefit your business?
Who else is using Google Plus?
Or you may already be using other social media platforms to promote your business online.
Google Plus goes beyond what other social media networks offer.
It’s configured to build your online brand and tie the marketing you’re already focusing on with Google in one place.
Google Plus combines the best elements of other social media platforms plus it:
- Lets you build quality connections with people you know and people you want to know.
- Allows you to share fabulous images, including videos
- Helps you share and discover content – if you’re already blogging or planning to, you’re missing a big opportunity if you’re not on Google Plus
- Has the “Google juice” – if you share a blog post it will show up quickly in people’s search results if they’ve circled you back
Here’s two tips to help you get started on Google Plus
Tip 1 – How to Engage on Google Plus If you want to:
- increase the number of views you have,
- gain more followers,
- be noticed,
- and feel like Google Plus is working for you – you must invest time engaging!
Schedule some time each day to engage with people who are sharing, commenting and +1’ing your posts.
Posting on Google Plus and not acknowledging comments, pluses and shares, will make people feel like they’re being ignored and they’ll stop supporting you.
Tip 2 – Lurk, learn then leap!
Give yourself 7-10 days to discover what:
- Types of comments people in your Google Plus circles and communities are posting
- Your role models, peers, competitors and colleagues are saying, sharing and +1
- Days of the week and times of day is the best time to engage.
After the 10 days, it’s time to leap and implement the information you’ve gathered by posting, commenting, engaging and being a super fab Google Plus-er.
Like more tips and training about how to get into Google Plus?
There’s a fabulous new video training series I’m about to launch with Melinda Samson!
If you’d like to be one of the first people notified by email about our special launch offer, plus be in the change to win 1 of 3 FREE copies of the product, click this link.