Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re a small business owner or entrepreneur you like to ask the right questions!
1 Who do you work with?
Entrepreneurs and small business owners who are passionate, innovative, creative and fun to work with!
2 What sort of work can you do for me?
- Content creation: writing, blogging, editing, creating and producing regular eNewsletters and helping you write emails to pitch your business
- Social media marketing and management: including setting up accounts, profile building, posting, connecting and interacting
- Strategy development: from expanding your community to increasing sales, an online marketing strategy can help your business grow
- Publishing and promoting online content: all your blog posts and articles can be used to build your brand while inspiring and informing your current and prospective clients
- Community management: making sure your online voice is consistent and authentic across all your online platforms and promotions.
3 What are you clients typically like?
We have similar values so we can enjoy working together. Getting marketing assistance should ease your mind and free up space so you can do what you really want to do – not add to your stress!
4 Do you outsource the work you do?
I’m a “one woman business”. Whether it’s writing or editing a blog post, conducting research or managing your social media using your voice. I’m the one behind the screen, working for you and knowing exactly what your business vision and goals are.
5 Can you help me with Google Ad words, website design or upgrades?
Over the last 5 + years I’ve developed a “little black book” of highly skilled people who are also really talented and fun to work with. Oh, and they’re not going to break your bank balance either!
6 How long have you been doing this type of work?
I’ve got a 15+ year background in management, small business and marketing – before that I was in the corporate world.
7 Can I get references?
Yes, in fact I encourage my prospective clients to contact my current clients.
8 What are your invoicing procedures?
Most clients pay me on a week by week basis. Starting out with a new client, I request to be paid in advance for the first week. Then I invoice you weekly after the work has been completed.
9 Can I pay in advance and receive discounts?
Yes, I offer monthly and 3-monthly packages with great discounts available.
10 What prompts people to contact you for help?
They want to expand online and “have had a go at it” but struggled to do it consistently. They’ve tried blogging and social media but with work demands, it’s been hard.
11 Can I use your services on an ad hoc basis?
Online marketing needs a consistent approach, which is why most clients engage me on a weekly / monthly basis. I do occasionally work on projects.
12 I’ve got a one off project I’d like help with, can you help?
Yes I can quote and it will be a 50% up front payment.
Want to have a virtual coffee and find out more – no obligations, no strings attached?